We are reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission (see affiliate policy).
Fasthosts is a user-friendly, reliable, and robust website builder. Anyone can use it to create a blog, online shop, or personal website without having to write a line of code. Fasthosts allows you to have a personalised domain and email address. It also offers reliable and free hosting. You can customise and use modern templates. Premium support is available via chat, phone, video tutorials, webcasts, email and chat.
Fasthosts is a user-friendly, reliable, and robust website builder.
- Fasthosts offers a free plan
- Good value for money
- SEO ready templates
- Drag-and-drop customization can be limited
- Some templates look outdated
- Fasthosts offers a free plan that allows you to build a website. This is an excellent platform for beginners who don’t need to spend much money.
- Fasthosts is a good value for money. Its affordable premium packages offer more value than other companies.
- Fasthosts has some helpful SEO guides. These guides can be used to help you with coding and keyword optimization.
- Drag-and-drop customization can be limited. The editor is quite restrictive and may prove frustrating to some.
- Its templates are outdated and don’t look as current as the others, so creating a website that stands out is challenging.
Pricing and plans
Fasthosts offers two main website building plans on their website. The first plan includes a free trial period for up to one month. The second you can try for free for up to three months. Here’s a quick overview of the three main building plans:
The Essential Website Builder plan (opens in new tab) costs $5.90 per month. It includes a domain name with the ending .uk, .co.uk, .com, .website, or .club. It comes with a personalised email address, an SSL Certificate, and up to 10 pages on your website.
The Complete Website Builder plan (opens in new tab) costs $11.85 per month and has some additional features. You can still use a domain with any of the endings listed above in the Essential plan, however, the email feature is more complex. You’ll have access to mobile email, your own calendar, and you can easily keep track of contacts.
Also, there’s the option to sell your items (with the Complete Website Builder plan (opens in new tab)) using PayPal. The great thing is you can sell an unlimited number of products. There’s also unlimited pages and advanced SEO tools to help you market your website. This plan is great for entrepreneurs and small businesses that want access to more features and ecommerce capabilities.
While there may be many different website builders out there, each one is unique and comes with its own parts. Fasthosts is a platform that is easy to use. Fasthosts review shows that most plans are reasonably priced and include a lot of options. It makes life easy, and it gives you lots of options. Fasthosts are not for everyone. However, you can get a free trial to see if it’s right for you before you spend any money. Fasthosts can help you start a blog, or open an online shop. You have many options to bring people to your website through search engines. It can help you attract more customers and make more income. Fasthosts can show you how it all works.